- This policy covers how Float Tech, Inc. treats personal information that Float Tech, Inc. collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Float Tech, Inc. does not own or control, or to people that Float Tech, Inc. does not employ or manage.
Infomation Collection and Use
- Float Tech, Inc. collects personal information when you register with Float Tech, Inc., when you use Float Tech, Inc. products or services, when you visit Float Tech, Inc. pages or the pages of certain Float Tech, Inc. partners, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes. Float Tech, Inc. may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, zip code, and Float Tech products owned. Once you register with Float Tech, Inc. you are not anonymous to us.
- Float Tech, Inc. automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Float Tech, Inc. cookie information, and the page you request.
- Float Tech, Inc. uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Float Tech, Inc. will not contact children under age 13 about special offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
- Float Tech, Inc. does not ask a child under age 13 for more personal information, as a condition of participation, than is reasonably necessary to participate in a given activity or promotion.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Float Tech, Inc. does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with Float Tech, Inc. under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help Float Tech, Inc. communicate with you about offers from Float Tech, Inc. and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing Float Tech, Inc. to collect and use their child's information without consenting to Float Tech, Inc. sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- Float Tech, Inc. displays targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria - for example, boat owners ages 34-50 from a particular geographic area.
- Float Tech, Inc. does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Float Tech, Inc. works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
- Float Tech, Inc. may set and access Float Tech, Inc. cookies on your computer.
- Float Tech, Inc. lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Float Tech, Inc.'s cookies.
- Float Tech, Inc. uses web beacons to access Float Tech, Inc. cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with Float Tech, Inc. products and services.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
- Float Tech, Inc. may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Float Tech, Inc. account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
Questions and Suggestions
- If you have questions or suggestions, please complete contact us at:
Effective Date: May 24, 2006